Contemporary Virtual Assistance (CVA), an innovative and fast-growing virtual assistance company, is looking for Virtual Assistants (VA) who are interested in providing top-level support to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
This position requires ambition, discretion, confidentiality, and exceptional people skills. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential in this fast-paced environment. A successful candidate must possess a high level of professionalism and the ability and willingness to be flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Possess strong administrative skills.
- Must be responsible, dependable, and accountable.
- Must have strong attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks.
- Capable of responding to urgent tasks and/or deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task using various programs and the ability to learn new programs as required.
- Clear, precise, and professional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Will be available for at least 6 hours during our business days Monday through Friday (9 am to 5 pm EST). NOTE: The required hours of availability will be dictated by our clients’ needs.
- Have experience with Google Applications.
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Have knowledge and experience using multiple Social Media Platforms.
Ideal Candidates will have experience in at least one of these areas:
- Graphic Design
- Other common web applications
Your responsibilities will include:
- Servicing client requests with their administrative, marketing, and online business needs.
- Servicing teammate's requests with their overflow and backup work.
- Attending team training and meetings.
- Being dependable, responsible, and proactive.
Our Virtual Assistants follow these Core Values:
- We are passionate about our work and take ownership of our clients' success.
- We practice open and meaningful communication.
- We unite as a team to achieve excellence in all that we do.
- We approach our peers and clients with professionalism, respect, and integrity.
- We are empowered by collaboration, encouragement, and imaginative thinking.
- We embrace every learning opportunity.
- We strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
This job is based virtually and will require the use of standard office equipment such as a reliable computer, high-speed internet connection, and telephone access.
Pay begins at $13.00 - $15.00 per hour. You will receive extensive training and mentoring and be available for advancement opportunities as quickly as 90 days after hire!
Join Team CVA today and you will have the opportunity to meet amazing clients, learn new aspects of the virtual market on a daily basis, and work with the best VA team in the industry…all from the comforts of your own home.
Please do not apply if you are not available during our normal business days and hours (EST US Time Zone).